First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Internal Error 300
Hallo, on an Authorware File I get after a while the "Internal Error 300". This happens after using the winapi-functions, like HetDC, SelectObject and Textout. Who has some hints. Thanks, Bernd ... 8 Jul 2007 16:50
Authorware Migration?
It appears Adobe does not currently have a commitment to further development of Authorware (or at least not an encouraging one). I have a client who has a number of products developed with Authorware and it has become apparent that the compatibility with Vista/IE7 may not exist in an easy to use fashion (or at... 13 Jun 2007 15:37
Xtra Failed error message
HELP !! When I link a Flash movie to Authorware and then try to run the movie, I get the error: "Unable to diaplay icon "Flash Movie" because the following error has occured; Xtra Failed. Other objects may also fail to appear. Records of this session will not be saved. I have tried all I know and cannot f... 7 Jun 2007 15:16
AW player automatic installation
Does anyone have (or know where to find) MSI package for AW player install? Tx! Sasa ... 11 May 2007 11:11
Where is the EXE...?
The course we are developing uses the Jump/Print/Return variable to print a glossary. We added the Web Player Security KO, (with the trusted domains added) to the course so that it would run in "trusted" mode and allow this variable. When publishing, the "Show Security Dialog checkbox is checked on the For... 18 Apr 2007 13:29
After Effects & Authroware
I'm fluid in After Effects, while being a newcomer to Flash 8. Our training modules are almost always finilized in Authorware, which only accepts .swf files via Flash 7. AE allows me to output some nicely compressed file formats as .flv - which work great in Flash 8, but Authorware won't accept. Does anyone k... 17 Apr 2007 16:15
Select and higlight text
I'm trying to do a microsoft word interactive tutorial and I need to select a text, higlight it and then change the font, and change the spacing from single to double. In other words I need to reproduce microsoft word formating functions. Thnak you ... 12 Apr 2007 23:19
Authorware On Linux
I'm attempting to run Authorware on Linux / Firefox using Wine and everything works OK except for clicking on objects in the presentation. It seems that mouse-over events are working, but not mouse-clicks. I realize that there is no official Authorware support for Linux, but I was hoping that it's something simp... 3 Apr 2007 11:11
IE7 iframe fix
I am having a problem getting an Authorware web piece to play in IE7. It worked fine with IE6. I have tried moving the piece to an iframe (as suggested in these forums); but it still isn't working. Are there other work-arounds that I should try? If not, could someone post a detailed example of the i... 19 Mar 2007 17:15
Adobe and Authorware
Has there been any word from Adobe concerning the continuation of Authorware? -- Anthony Ferralli The Ferralli Group 800-442-2548 tony(a)ferralli.com ... 2 Apr 2007 14:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8