First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Publish Aborted
Hi - I'm getting back into using Authorware after a while on other projects. I'm not an experienced user and am running into problems. I'm using Authorware 7.02. I imported an .avi file into Authorware and am trying to publish it.. I've received a couple of messages through my various efforts when I try t... 9 Mar 2007 18:45
Player installation help
Hi, I have been having trouble installing the Authorware Player for Internet Explorer. When I click on "install player" and allow the ActiveX package to run, the install bar gets as far as "Parsing Manifest", then hangs, and an error message pops up: "Error downloading content file. Internal Error: Time O... 14 Mar 2007 21:50
Auth 7, PHP, with SSL
We are having problems with an Authorware 7 file accessing a php file on a server that is running in an SSL environment (using HTTPs). .. The php file runs just fine when accessed directly via a URL (http://..../___.php). .. When Authorware tries to call the same php file (using ReadURL), it doesn't return any ... 19 Dec 2006 13:15
Authorware 7, IE7 and LMS KO Professional Lag/Hang
Thought I would get this topic started. We have about 100 AICC and SCORM compliant eLearning units running from a AICC/SCORM compliant LMS (Docent). All are built with Authorware 7 and all use the LMS KO Professional to communicate with the LMS. All work great under IE6, Firefox 1 and 2, Opera, and even Saf... 9 Nov 2006 18:29
Authorware installation issue
Hello, When I am trying to install authroware, its throwing an error. Error Number: 0x80040706 Description: Object refrenence not set Set up will now terminate. Can anyone help me in fix it? Thanks Rashmi ... 27 Sep 2006 17:51
LMS and HTML launch page
My AW 7 piece will run on an LMS put out by Plateau. The customer is a large corporation and I would prefer that the user download a web player from the company's intranet rather than from macromedia's web site. It's likely that not all computers have access to the internet. With my AW7 pieces that are not... 18 Sep 2006 13:49
parsing manifest
can someone help me out..... I am trying to download authorware....the download starts...adobe system download display's parsing manifest... and that's it....nothing happens,,,,,,how can i fix the manifest file....i am a novice .. thanxs ... 22 Sep 2006 15:26
alBrowser.u32
I was wandering if there is any working alternative to the alBrowser.u32 for the playing of external web pages within an Authorware page? We currently embed a video file (.wmv) within an html page using Windows Media Player, eg: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/clinskills/modules/VE/VEVideo.htm This is called by the... 15 Sep 2006 06:31
Authorware Latest
Adobe have announced formerly that they are working on a new version....What is in that version has not been released. Release date is not before start Q3 2007.....and could be later? Mark Mike P wrote: Hi everyone Has anyone got any more news on whether Adobe is going to release a newer version o... 13 Sep 2006 14:21
Shell Error 5
:confused; I'm using some already developed htm files as part of my training solution. When opening these files with a JumpOutReturn function they automatically open in explorer, that is 99% of the time. I have a customer with a fairly new laptop approx 12 months that get the following eror message "Authorwa... 13 Sep 2006 09:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8