From: Mark Tomlinson on
Adobe have announced formerly that they are working on a new
version....What is in that version has not been released. Release date
is not before start Q3 2007.....and could be later?

Mark

From: Joseph Sites on
There's a good chance that we may have some information, although it may be
vague, by the end of this month.

Hopefully reps from Adobe will be in attendance at TAAC XI at the end of the
month, and will have some little tidbits to throw us.

For more info about TAAC XI, head here:
http://www.markhenryenterprises.com/taac.html

(hmm.. that's 2 shameless advertisements for TAAC XI in the last month from
me. If that won't get me a free drink from Mark, i don't know what will.)

"Mike P" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone
>
> Has anyone got any more news on whether Adobe is going to release a newer
> version of Authorware this year or is the 3 year old V7.02 going to be it
> ?

Pages: 1
Prev: Shell Error 5
Next: alBrowser.u32