First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LMS KO's and SumTotal 7.6
Hello all, I am having and issue with Authorware and the SumTotal LMS 7.6. The LMS initializes when launching a course but the main issue is that if you close out of the HTML SCORM Lauunch page any time during the online course it brings up a prompt telling me that I have completed the course and to click ok ... 4 Apr 2008 12:23
Authorware/Scorm/LMS KO/iframe/IE7 for Dummies
I need some help, i recently built a course for delivery in Moodle but i am getting baffled by the LMS knowledge object and getting it to work within IE7. I understand the problem, or at least i think i do, but i am having a hard time finding how to implement the iframe workaround, i need some sort of Authorw... 28 Jan 2008 12:29
Legacy program works on XP calling QT5, but fails on Vista with message:...
The software is from 1999. It was developed with Macromedia's Authorware 5.0. It installs QuickTime 2.12, but on XP I uninstalled that and installed Quicktime 5 -- and the software is able to use Quicktime to display .MOV files. However, on Vista the following occurs. If I install QuickTime 5 or QuickTi... 12 Jan 2008 03:51
Unable to download authorware web player 2004
I am trying to download the window ie version of the authorware web player 2004 from the adobe site. I have removed the plugin using ie7 and then removed the run time files completely as outlined in adobe technote. Everytime I download by using the "install now" button from the website I receive a script ... 3 Jan 2008 17:38
awswaxd.cab or awswaxf .cab or ?
Here I am on New Year's Eve (almost anyway) thinking about hailing a cab and it dawned on me that maybe I should ask about cabs currently in use before hailing one. My OBP settings have "awswaxd.cab" but I have been using "awswaxf.cab" which seems to be working. I am performing an annual update of several co... 3 Jan 2008 14:46
swf in aw7 exe - crashing in Vista
I created a CBT product that incorporates various small movie scenes (swf). It works fine in XP and earlier versions but when deployed to Vista it experiences random crashes while playing the various swf. By random, I mean: one time it might go through all the scenes seamlessly but on re-entering it might crash ... 10 Dec 2007 01:15
Error: "Authorware Runtime has stopped working"
I'm trying to fix a problem our students are having with an instructional CD that was made by Ivy Software. I'm getting an error "Authorware Runtime has stopped working". I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to diagnose and fix this problem. So far we have been unsuccessful getting it to work o... 10 Dec 2007 01:15
Authroware Not Installing (PC)
I work for a school disctrict and we use PLATO online for the students and they are trying to do the science portion of their course. This requires Authorware, however, myself and out network engineer have moved the computers into a different OU and nothing. I have tried IE6 and IE7. I have uninstalled multip... 10 Dec 2007 01:15
Authorware map file error
While attempting to load MHC Interactive GED Integrated Online Solution. The following error was received: Authorware Web Player Error Error reading the Authorware Web Player Map File. Invalid file version. file://C:\Program files\MHC Interactive\GEDONLINE\cab\xtras\BUDAPI.X32 Is anyone familiar with ... 11 Oct 2007 19:27
Authorware 7 Tutorial Won't Run
The error message I get says: "The window named "mainwin" passed to HH_GET_WIN_TYPE has not been specified." Any ideas? TIA ... 21 Sep 2007 00:08
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8