From: brushj on
I work for a school disctrict and we use PLATO online for the students and they
are trying to do the science portion of their course. This requires Authorware,
however, myself and out network engineer have moved the computers into a
different OU and nothing. I have tried IE6 and IE7. I have uninstalled
multiple times. Cannot be permissions. Anyone else have any ideas as to why
this program cannot be installed? Thanks

From: Erik **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
I assume you're talking about the Web Player 'plugin', right? Not the
actual Authorware program.
The web player must be installed under an account with Admin privileges.
Is that being done? Why do you say 'cannot be permissions'?
If you are installing the player under a full Admin account, then surely
there are OS logs you can look at to see why it may be failing? I've
installed the web player on many machines (none Vista, however) and as
long as it was done under an Admin account, I've had no problems.
Erik

--
Erik Lord
http://www.capemedia.net
From: JackieMarsh on
I work in a school and am having the same problem. Log in on the Domain as
Administrator and I get "Error Loading". Log on locally to the machine as
Administrator and it works ok. I then log back in onto the network (which is
what the users will need to do) and it comes up "Error Loading" again. It
seems that the plugin will not work when logged onto the Domain

From: Mike Baker **Adobe Community Expert** on
When you log into the domain does access to the internet go through a proxy
server?

Mike
Mike Baker
Adobe Community Expert