From: jewels42359 on
While attempting to load MHC Interactive GED Integrated Online Solution. The
following error was received:

Authorware Web Player Error
Error reading the Authorware Web Player Map File.
Invalid file version. file://C:\Program files\MHC
Interactive\GEDONLINE\cab\xtras\BUDAPI.X32

Is anyone familiar with this type of error?

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jewels42359

From: Aptiva_Dude on
Is this by chance software from MCCC ? I am having the same issue but I am Running VISTA. It works fine on XP MEDIA Edition.

I have tried eveything......
From: Erik **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
Search the forum archive via Google and the AwareListserv
(http://ls.kuleuven.ac.be/archives/aware.html) as I think this came up
before.
If I recall, under Vista, the fix is to somehow run the browser in
compatible mode?
The error could possibly be resolved by the publisher updating the
version of the BudAPI Xtra they use, but I think it's more of a Vista
'security feature' issue.
Is the OP running Vista too?
Erik

--
Erik Lord
http://www.capemedia.net
From: Aptiva_Dude on
Is the OP running Vista too?

Not Sure
From: Aptiva_Dude on
Internet Explorer 7 users must apply a patch to their GED Online installation
in order to be able to launch the program. The patch is to be applied after GED
Online has been installed from the CD.
Download the instructions for installing the patch here.
http://www.mhcontemporary.com/webfiles/techsup/GEDOLIE7Patch.exe