From: geekygURL on
The error message I get says:

"The window named "mainwin" passed to HH_GET_WIN_TYPE has not been specified."

Any ideas?
TIA
From: Steve Howard on
> The error message I get says:
>
> "The window named "mainwin" passed to HH_GET_WIN_TYPE has not been
> specified."
>
> Any ideas?

No - can you elaborate a little? Did you create this? Are you simply trying
to view it? On the web? LMS? CD?

Steve

--
Adobe Community Expert: Authorware, Flash Mobile and Devices
http://www.magnoliamultimedia.com

You need to go to MAX - http://adobemax2007.com/na/

From: geekygURL on
No, it's the tutorial that came with the program. Under Help, I choose View Tutorial...and then I get that error.

TIA
From: Mark Tomlinson on
geekygURL wrote:
> No, it's the tutorial that came with the program. Under Help, I choose View Tutorial...and then I get that error.
>
> TIA

The files that is linked from there is just the help file I think...Try
opening the help file manually and looking for the tutorial.

Mark
From: Steve Howard on
> No, it's the tutorial that came with the program. Under Help, I choose
> View Tutorial...and then I get that error.

There's no View Tutorial option in Authorware 7. There is a Tutorial link,
but that takes you to the help files which give you further instructions.

Steve

--
Adobe Community Expert: Authorware, Flash Mobile and Devices
http://www.magnoliamultimedia.com

You need to go to MAX - http://adobemax2007.com/na/

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2