From: Bernd Oleschinski on
Hallo,

on an Authorware File I get after a while the "Internal Error 300".

This happens after using the winapi-functions, like HetDC, SelectObject
and Textout.

Who has some hints.

Thanks,
Bernd
From: Chris Forecast on
"Bernd Oleschinski" <Bernd.Oleschinski(a)gmx.de> wrote in message
> on an Authorware File I get after a while the "Internal Error 300".
>
> This happens after using the winapi-functions, like HetDC,
> SelectObject and Textout.

You mean using winapi.u32?

If so, then I guess it depends on what your code looks like. However, I
can't think of any circumstances where it would make sense to call functions
like TextOut() or SelectObject() directly from Authorware.

What are you trying to achieve?

Chris Forecast

From: Bernd Oleschinski on
The code is a mixture from direct apicalls (user32.dll and winapi.u32).

I use them to draw the text on calculated positions on the screen, also
the textcolor is calculated. This behaviour is with display-icons not
implementable.

The goal is a flight cockpit where different situations have to be shown.

Bernd
From: Chris Forecast on
> The code is a mixture from direct apicalls (user32.dll and winapi.u32).
>
> I use them to draw the text on calculated positions on the screen, also
> the textcolor is calculated. This behaviour is with display-icons not
> implementable.
>
> The goal is a flight cockpit where different situations have to be shown.

But what happens when the contents of your window need to be redrawn (for
example when another window is placed on top and then closed)?

Chris Forecast

From: Amy Blankenship *AdobeCommunityExpert* on

You may want to look at rtf.u32