First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
create Mac playable file from authorware 7
:confused; I've worked a little in Authorware 7 and would like to save a file for mac CD play back or maybe web playback. The only instructions I have found from the site is very confusing and incomplete as what to do and how to do it. Any help would really be appreciated. ... 5 Nov 2008 18:51
Web Player Help Needed
I have been trying fruitlessly to install Authorware Web Player on my Mac and it will not work. It looks like it installs successfully (it gives me the little "installation successful" window) and it appears in my plugins folder but it won't work! Safari and Firefox can't see it. When I make them list their ... 10 Oct 2008 15:09
Authoware Webplayer
Hello, I am a teacher in Austria and my students have no problem with IE under Vista. They have to set the protected mode to inactive. But they have problems with Firefox under Vista. I have only XP and no problems with Firefox. Have anybody experience with Firefox under Vista? ... 8 Oct 2008 18:06
Javascript and Authorware
Hi, I know a bit about JavaScript and a bit about Authorware and I am trying to use Javascript in Authorware. I am stuck on something and can't seem to work out how to get the value from an interaction icon using Javascript... I know with Authorware it is : valueToRound := EntryText My problem is that... 26 Sep 2008 05:21
Change published icon
Hi, I am sure you can do it and it is probably very easy to do! I want to change the published icon of my authorware exe file and don't know how to do it. Please help! Thanks a bunch in advance................:confused; ... 26 Sep 2008 13:34
Authorware in Vista
I cannot download authorware for microsoft vista. Is there anything I can do to run authorware? ... 14 Aug 2008 13:27
Authorware Licensing
Hi I am trying to get the Authoware Web Player installed at a local University. They are saying there are problems in Licensing and quoting the following Adobe Technote: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14236&sliceId=2 How do you go about deploying the webplayer currently to ... 31 Aug 2008 00:25
Authorware, Plugins, and Windows Vista
I am currently enrolled in an online course through Johns Hopkins University that requires the Adobe authorware player to teach its lessons. The lessons are accessible through cybered.com. Everytime I try to install the Authorware player, a window appears titled "Plugin LaunchApp" and inside the window, it says... 28 Jun 2008 15:46
Authorware, Plugins, and Windows Vista
I am currently enrolled in an online course through Johns Hopkins University that requires the Adobe authorware player to teach its lessons. The lessons are accessible through cybered.com. Everytime I try to install the Authorware player, a window appears titled "Plugin LaunchApp" and inside the window, it says... 30 Jun 2008 09:37
ASP connection to Access DB with 6 tables
Hello everyone, I have created a connection to an Access 2007 db with 6 tables in it useing the ASP example (dbaction.ASP with some minor changes to it to get it to connect to the db) from the Jennie Thornton book "Authorware 6 [inside macromedia]". dbaction.ASP at bottom of posting: The first 3 table... 19 Jun 2008 01:21
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8