From: runnforfunn on
I am currently enrolled in an online course through Johns Hopkins University
that requires the Adobe authorware player to teach its lessons. The lessons are
accessible through cybered.com. Everytime I try to install the Authorware
player, a window appears titled "Plugin LaunchApp" and inside the window, it
says "Access Denied." I tried installing the Adobe Flash Player because I
thought that this was the "plugin" that I needed. Unfortunately, that still did
not help when I tried installing the authorware player again.
My computer model is the Presario V6000 and I have Windows Vista. I also have
Internet Explorer. I don't know what this window means though; can you please
help? I'm desperate because I really need to start this distance education
program, and the authorware player is obviously essential to the program.