First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How to read in data from MySQL to Authorware?
Hi If I am correct the strResult := ReadURL (URL_string ) returns a character string to AW, is there any easy way to parse strResult to an AW array or something similar so it is then possible to manipulate the returned data in AW? Thanks Kevin ... 15 Sep 2006 16:56
unable to execute user function
We have a login program we use with all of our courseware. We have recently started getting an error showing "Unable to execute a user code function". We only get it on one of the courses tho. We publish the exact same login but change the name to be used for a different course and the variable that tells it... 8 Sep 2006 13:42
AW Player download
Hi, when we try to download the AW web player, it starts to run then comes up with a message saying "error loading". We think this is down to us having re-directed application data i.e U:\Application Data\Macromedia instead of C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Macromedia. Ha... 24 Aug 2006 07:06
web publisshing
Hello Erik, After having fixed all the publish settings. Chosen a folder in my disc. I have the aam files the htm file. When I run the htm file I get the following message: error downloading content.file file on server is missing or has a wrong length:http//download.macromedia.com/pub/authorware/authorware_... 11 Aug 2006 10:29
Tracking captivate interaction within AW
I been working on this project for a very long time and I've hit just about every snag possible (I'm sure we all have at some point). Most of the time I can figure it out and fix it. This time I just can't seem to get it right. I use the Captivate KO in authorware with a test I developed in Captivate. I jus... 16 May 2006 17:25
Activating Authorware ActiveX Controls
Hello, Please help me how to activate Authorware ActiveX control when using IE7 to eliminate the border and the Tool tips that needs to click the shockwave in order to activate. I download "activecontent_samples" but i can't make it work with authorware the samples are for .SWF and .DCR only. Any feedback... 11 May 2006 05:59
SWA to WAV Converter
When using Authorware or Director to convert WAV to SWA, is there a limit to how many files you can convert at one time? I cannot seem to do more than 12 at a time. Any work arounds? ... 5 May 2006 09:55
JOB at Sprint Nextel
Hi, all. Following is a position listing at Sprint University in Overland Park, KS just outside Kansas City. This position is full time permanent, no contracting. The successful candidate will work within the eMedia group on a team with other professionals knowledgeable in all of the Macromedia (Adobe) tool... 6 Apr 2006 13:19
Installing AW6
I installed AW 6 on a machine running Windows XP with 1 GB of RAM, and when I tried to open Authorware I received the following message. "A new file cannot be created because the following error occurred: computer memory is full" What is happening? ... 5 Apr 2006 13:54
AUTHORWARE FILE CONVERSION
:beer; Can anyone help me tell if i can convert authorware content to flash? ... 20 Mar 2006 01:41
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8