From: swilky on
Hi,
when we try to download the AW web player, it starts to run then comes up with
a message saying "error loading".
We think this is down to us having re-directed application data i.e
U:\Application Data\Macromedia instead of C:\Documents and
Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Macromedia. Has anypone come
accross this before?

From: Mark Tomlinson on
Have a look here for info on the player:

http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19348

Take note that you can specify a different location for installing the
web player to by entering it in the registry....Is this your issue?

Mark

From: swilky on
Thanks. After adding the Registry key
HKLM\Software\Macromedia\Authorware\WebPlayer and adding the re-directed
application data path, it now downloads and install fine. But if i go to a
site its very slow.

From: Mark Tomlinson on
> But if i go to a
> site its very slow.

What is very slow? What site?
From: junkie23 on
wat exactlky did u change in the registry im having the same problem
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: web publisshing
Next: unable to execute user function