From: coolpyx1 on
Hello Erik,
After having fixed all the publish settings. Chosen a folder in my disc.
I have the aam files the htm file.
When I run the htm file I get the following message:
error downloading content.file
file on server is missing or has a wrong
length:http//download.macromedia.com/pub/authorware/authorware_player/webplr08/w
in/xtras/awmp3.x32
This address leads nowhere.
If I click OK a red error loading appears and the file run OK.
Any tip is bienvenue
Thanks

From: Erik **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
The biggest reason is likely there is no such 'awmp3.x32' file for
Authorware. There is a a7wmp32.xmo, however, which is likely what it
should be referencing. Was the map file created by OBP? Or did you edit
it at some point?
I would regenerate the .aam file by running OBP and see if that error
persists. If so, remove that line entirely from the .aam file and test
your piece carefully.
Erik

--
Erik Lord
http://www.capemedia.net
From: coolpyx1 on
Hi Erik,

Thanks for your answer but I do not understand what you mean by OBP.

(I would regenerate the .aam file by running OBP and see if that error)
I would very much appreciate if you can be more explicite and avoid any
abbreviations.
Thanks again
.

From: Paul Swanson on
OBP is One Button Publishing. Once you have set the publish options,
pressing F12 will republish your app with those settings.

--

Paul Swanson
Portland, Oregon, USA

From: Erik **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
OBP = One Button Publishing
File > Publish > Publish (or F12)
Of course, that may not apply depending on what version of Authorware
you are using.
Erik