From: coolpyx1 on
Sorry, but I now understand what you ment by obp(one button publishing)
Well it is exactly what I have done.
I precisely followed a tuto on a cbt .
I don't understand the message error.
Thanks for your answer

From: coolpyx1 on
I am running the authorware 7.
error downloading content file
error file on server is missing or has a wrong length
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/authorware/authorware_player/webplr08/win/xtr
as/flashast.x32
Then I click Ok a red error message appears and the file runs normally
afterwards. As you can understand the problem is the message in between.
I have repeated the procedure many times but I cannot get rid of this warning.
Anyhelp is welcomed.
Many thanks

From: Erik **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
So is the flashast.x32 present on the server? Is the bit count correct?
Be sure the case (FLASHAST.X32 vs. flashast.x32) is correct if your
server is Unix/Linux.
Erik

--
Erik Lord
http://www.capemedia.net
From: coolpyx1 on
Thanks very much indeed Erik for all your answers but I am terribly sorry to
say that I do not really understand your last post.
Let If I may try again.
Well try this link which is just for a test: Please don't give any attention
to its content
http://bacvideo.com/Published%20Files/Web/authorwaretest.htm
This file is on a linux server.
But I get exactly the same message when I run any authorware file in my PC
with windows XP.
I have loaded the file using the link provided by the error message but the
problem has not been fixed.
Many thanks Erik for your precious help.