From: jbhilt25 on
I been working on this project for a very long time and I've hit just about
every snag possible (I'm sure we all have at some point). Most of the time I
can figure it out and fix it. This time I just can't seem to get it right. I
use the Captivate KO in authorware with a test I developed in Captivate. I
just use AW in this case to track all ineteractions and track whether the
student got each each question right or wrong. The problem is that it never
tracks every interaction. The score is always right, but sometimes it leaves
out a couple of "c"s or "w"s. I desparately need assistance. Maybe there is
another way to output the results of each interaction (anyway besides email).
I also have access to Moodle. I can use that to get the scores but not sure
how to get each interaction. I have Access but no cold fusion experience.

From: Andrew Chemey on
jbhilt25,

Make sure you are reporting all interactions. You can also check this
example (I haven't looked at it in a while nor did I look at your issue,
yet):

http://www.learningconsulting.com/lms/AuthorwareAndCaptivate.zip

Regards,

Andrew