From: rexmor on
Hello,

Please help me how to activate Authorware ActiveX control when using IE7 to
eliminate the border and the Tool tips that needs to click the shockwave in
order to activate. I download "activecontent_samples" but i can't make it work
with authorware the samples are for .SWF and .DCR only.

Any feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks

From: Erik *ACE* on
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/activecontent/articles/devletter.html
Erik

--
Erik Lord<br>
http://www.capemedia.net<br>
From: rexmor on
Hello Erik,

Thanks for your quick response,

Well, I been there on that page but still i can't get it to work... If u have
enough time please do me a sample running code for embed/object tag of
activating Authorware activeX.

Thanks and best regards,

rex