From: coolpyx1 on
well I went directly to C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files and removed the
authorware player.
Then I downloaded the authorware player from macromedia's site.
I was pretty sure that it won't fail this time but unfortunatly I still get
the damned error message.
I think even after removing the authorware player there must be a trace of it
left somewhere in the cache may be .
But I do not know in which direction I must go to try this final and desperate
attempt.
I sincerely thank you for all your help.

From: coolpyx1 on
Thanks very much Erik .Everything seems to work perfectly now.
Well I tried once more to remove the authorware player but I restarted the
computer this time.
I run the piece . Then I had to wait for the player to load followed by a good
surprise.
Many thanks Erik without your precious help I would have spend another week
searching with no result may be.
Can I come to you some other time and ask you few questions about LMS and
scorm.
Merci infiniment.

From: Erik **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
Did you clear your cache after you removed the player?
Perhaps search your system for .x32 and see where remaining parts of the
web player may be on your system and delete all traces of it.
Then try again?
Erik

--
Erik Lord
http://www.capemedia.net
From: Erik **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
Tu es bienvenu.
We try to answer all questions we can here. If you have further
questions, create a new thread and we'll do our best!
If you need to hire a contractor, freely contact me directly (erik
at capemedia dot net). ;-)
bonne chance,
Erik