From: MAGICDOT on
:beer;

Can anyone help me tell if i can convert authorware content to flash?
From: Erik *ACE* on
At this time, the closest you can probably get is to capture going
through the Authorware file with a tool like Captivate and export that
as a SWF. Stay tuned, though, rumours are the next version of Authorware
will have somesort of 'export to swf' functionality.
When that will be, who knows...
Erik

--
Erik Lord<br>
http://www.capemedia.net<br>
From: MAGICDOT on
thanks for the reply. I would also like to get help, if we can extract the graphics and videos from the authorware file so that we can use them in flash.
From: Erik *ACE* on
In most cases, video is external to the application - unless they were
imported as a BMP sequence, FLCs, or Flash. Graphics, it depends; are
you talking about an .exe or a source file?
Erik

From: MAGICDOT on
I have the a7p source file with a7l library files to do the extract.