From: GarethEdwards on
I need some help, i recently built a course for delivery in Moodle but i am
getting baffled by the LMS knowledge object and getting it to work within IE7.

I understand the problem, or at least i think i do, but i am having a hard
time finding how to implement the iframe workaround, i need some sort of
Authorware/Scorm/LMS KO/iframe/IE7 for Dummies?

I have tested the pieces on IE6 and they work fine, with Firefox 2 and
Netscape 9 nothing happens at all, i just get a blank white API and with IE7 it
hangs for a while before getting the LMS could not initialize notification.

I have downloaded Andrew Cheney's photography example and that works with IE6
and 7 but i cant seem to duplicate the magic he posesses.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gareth Edwards

From: GarethEdwards on
Just to follow up a little, i understand i need to implement the iframe
workaround but what is it??????

i have been scouring forums for days now, i've read many many many many
postings pointing me to to the iframe fix but i am yet to find one explained in
enough detail for me to understand.

Somebody help me please, i promise i will never use authorware again once i've
done this.

Gareth Edwards

From: Andrew Chemey on
GarethEdwards,

Can you contact me off-list: Andrew AT LearningConsulting DOT com

When I answer your question(s) - you can post the results back here:)

Regards,

Andrew