From: LoveEric on
Hello all:
I have been trying to down load the authorware web player. The plug-in
downloaded onto my computer. I then initiate the set up, answer the questions,
choose firefox as the browser, and hit finish. Then I can never find the
application. When i return the to training page that required the app to begin
with, it starts me all over again and says i need to download. I've done this
several times. Help.

From: Mike Baker **Adobe Community Expert** on
Install the web player using IE, then the plugin should start working in
Firefox too. I just tested this and it worked here.

HTH,
Mike
====================
Mike Baker
Adobe Community Expert
mike-baker at cox dot net

From: Jeepbull on
Is it gonna work with google chrome?
From: Mike Baker **Adobe Community Expert** on
No idea -- did you try it?

Mike
====================
Mike Baker
Adobe Community Expert
mike-baker at cox dot net

From: goui23 on
Thanks a lot Jay! This thread is solved and should be closed by moderators.

http://www.tiffanyjewelry1.com
http://www.tiffanyjewelry1.com/html/Tiffany-Necklace/index.html
http://www.tiffanyjewelry1.com/html/Tiffany-Pendant/index.html
http://www.tiffanyjewelry1.com/html/Tiffany-Bracelet/index.html