From: webacity on
Hi

One of our users has reported to a error when running an authorware session in
Vista:

"I get the message when trying to open the session...

It says:

Authorware runtime does not work anymore.."

Any ideas why this user is getting this problem?

thanks
Jon

From: Amy Blankenship on

"webacity" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> One of our users has reported to a error when running an authorware
> session in
> Vista:
>
> "I get the message when trying to open the session...
>
> It says:
>
> Authorware runtime does not work anymore.."
>
> Any ideas why this user is getting this problem?

I am pretty skeptical that this is the actual text of the error message.

Can you get the actual error message?

From: Mike Baker **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
I can assure of one thing.. there is no such message anywhere in the
product. You should get the actual message from your user and let us know
what it is.

Mike
====================
Mike Baker
Adobe Community Expert
mike-baker at cox dot net

From: Amy Blankenship on

"Mike Baker **AdobeCommunityExpert**" <mike-baker(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>I can assure of one thing.. there is no such message anywhere in the
>product. You should get the actual message from your user and let us know
>what it is.

Yeah, what he said :-p

From: Mike Baker **AdobeCommunityExpert** on

"Amy Blankenship" <amySpamFilter(a)magnolia_pleaseNOspam_multimedia.com> wrote
in message news:gfvfc5$ce5$1(a)forums.macromedia.com...

> "Mike Baker **AdobeCommunityExpert**" <mike-baker(a)cox.net> wrote in
> message news:gfv9qm$5cb$1(a)forums.macromedia.com...
>>I can assure of one thing.. there is no such message anywhere in the
>>product. You should get the actual message from your user and let us know
>>what it is.
>
> Yeah, what he said :-p

Sorry about that Amy, I hadn't seen your reply.