From: V1ck1_D on
I only have an .exe file created in Authorware 7 (as well as other files that
was created after publishing it such as .DLL, .U32, and X32).

Is there a way to decompile the .exe file (into a .a7p file or so that I can
If not, are there any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

From: Amy Blankenship on

From: V1ck1_D on
You mean getting the source code from viewing it as a web page?

I created this file but I accidently deleted the .a7p so I can't go back and
edit it.
When I published it, I put it on a cd so I didn't published it to view it in a
browser window/web page.

[q][i]Originally posted by: [b][b]Newsgroup User[/b][/b][/i]

[/q]

From: Amy Blankenship on

> You mean getting the source code from viewing it as a web page?
>
> I created this file but I accidently deleted the .a7p so I can't go back
> and
> edit it.
> When I published it, I put it on a cd so I didn't published it to view it
> in a
> browser window/web page.

Well, if you _are_ the person who created it, and you've lost the source,
your only option is to recreate it from scratch.

From: Dave C on
V1ck1_D wrote:
> You mean getting the source code from viewing it as a web page?
>
> I created this file but I accidently deleted the .a7p so I can't go back and
> edit it.
> When I published it, I put it on a cd so I didn't published it to view it in a
> browser window/web page.
>

> [q][i]Originally posted by: [b][b]Newsgroup User[/b][/b][/i]

> [/q]

Did you check the recycle bin? There are tools which may allow you to
recover the file.