From: V1ck1_D on
[b]- Dave,[/b]
That was actually the first thing I was trying to do.
Do you know any software I can download that will allow me to recover that
file?
Thanks

- Thanks Amy. I figured that is what I have to do.

[q][i]Originally posted by: [b][b]Newsgroup User[/b][/b][/i]

Did you check the recycle bin? There are tools which may allow you to
recover the file.
[/q]

From: Dave C on
There is no guarantee that you will be able to recover the file, but it
is worth a shot.

How long ago was it deleted? The longer it has been, the less likely you
can recover.

go to www.download.com and search for Pandora Recovery.

Note that installing this on your hard drive will increase the the
likelihood that you will destroy the file (if it hasn't been over
written already). Your best bet is to stop using the computer
immediately, install Pandora Recovery on another computer, add the hard
drive with the deleted file to the other computer and attempt to recover.

That is the best bet. If you don't want to do all that then go ahead and
install Pandora on the same computer and hope for the best.