From: Diana Myers on
Thanks for the suggestion on removing the previous version of the web player.
We uninstalled it, then ran the .htm file with the updated code from your post.
When we did, the "Install Authorware Web Player" prompt came up, we answered
Yes, and then the course locked up.

I asked someone with admin permissions to sign onto the PC, and when he did,
he got the same Install Prompt (Yes), but then he got the Do you want to run
the Authorware file prompt (we clicked OK), and then the course ran
appropriately without the Unable to execute user code function error.

After the admin ran the course, we checked the System32 folder, and Authorware
installed 2 other files when he was logged onto the PC: awswax.ocx and
np32asw.dll

Problem is, our users don't have permission to write to the System32 folder,
so it kinda feels like I'm back to square one... eek! I know we can't be the
only company with strict permissions on the PCs, has anyone else come up with a
way (other than giving users permissions to their WNNT\System32) to get this to
run correctly?

Thanks again for all of your advice and suggestions!

From: Diana Myers on
Thanks for the answer, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear. At least we know why we're having issues. I really appreciate everyone's time!
Diana