From: xerxes767 on
I've added a Director MX movie (.dir) file using Shockwave ActiveX. When it
tries to play, a message comes up saying:

Director Player Error
This application requires an Xtra (RealMedia) that either does not exist or
failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in
the Xtras folder(s).

I've copied the 2 RealMedia Xtras out of the Director Xtra folder into the
Authorware Xtra folder. And I've put the Xtra folder in the same directory as
my Authorware file. But i still get the same error.

What's more frustratiing is that the movie does load, but very small, and it
keeps looping.

From: Erik *TMM* on
Been a long time since I've integrated Director and Authorware, but back
when I did I think the Director Xtras had to be in their OWN Xtras
folder inside the Authorware Xtras folder...
Erik

--
Erik Lord
Team Macromedia Volunteer - Authorware