From: ChrisVE on
Hi all,
Trying to get a 2 years subscription update, I get an information from
Macromedia (Switzerland) that Authorware 7 is the last version of Authorware.
Reason : this product has reached maturity and an 8th version will not be
available. ?????

Don't understand how a product in a world in constant evolution/mutation can
reach maturity. Does it means that elearning will remain the same for the next
100 years (just kidding...) or that Authorware will be replaced by another
product?
Any info?

Chris

From: Amy Blankenship *TMM* on
You should contact the Authorware product manager directly with the contact
details of the person who furnished you with this inaccurate information. I
will see if I can't get an e.mail address for you if you'll contact me
directly off line amy at magnoliamultimedia dot com.

HTH;

Amy

From: ChrisVE on
Thanks for your prompt answer.

I've contacted you offline amy.

Steve, this is really strange as there was no reason to lie nor trying to sell
another product. Should be MS...
I'll keep you posted as soon as I get some news.

Chris

From: ChrisVE on
Yes, this is an useless and unproductive attitude as we own most of products
form MM, including subsription and all the volume license stuff. So, flash or
another product is not the point...
Normally, this is the kind of claims that we hear from the user side or
concurrents side, not from MM themselves.

Chris

From: ModerationNation on
Hail Authorware Hail Authorware Hail Authorware Hail Authorware Hail Authorware
[...]

Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live
Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long
Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware
Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live
Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long
Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware
Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live
Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long
Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware
Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live Authorware Long Live
Authorware Long Live Authorware

Universal Friend - The Good Bono Costa (Doctors says Im better now)