From: BAD BLACK BONO on
Chris VE

I agree with old_ balls_buyer. If you want to start a rumor/mystery then you
should write this in the subject line.

For Eg:

RUMOR:"Is Authorware dyieng?" ...(Just like we write announcements using ANN.)

So next time you write such a reply as you wrote above, first look into
yourself than give suggestions to others. You were the one who started this
rumor. So watch out buddy.

>If you like to discuss anything out of subject or post your curriculum,
> poems or wishes about Authorware, open a new thread
>called : Spend your precious time.

Whos writing poems here anyway? May you explain that please.
Dont think you're the only busy person in the authorware fraternity, as
everyone is busy (that includes Bono Costa)
Bono is always busy with his New Concepts (chew ball concepts ) together with
Authorware.
Bono is a religious follower of Authorware.
Bono spends the entire day on Authorware. And Bono is damn productive too.
Bono is the most infamous personality in this forum as Bono talks nonsense.
Dont infuriate Bono OR the BAD BONO might strike back. Bono is trying to be
better these days. Doctor says I'm better.
Bono is suffering from Schizophrenia, and yet Bono works on Authorware. Try
and understand Bono's dedication towards work.
Bono is a nice guy now. Dont mess with Bono.

If you want to learn more about the future of Authorware, visit
http://www.eurotaac.com
and Mark Henry will be most glad to explain you what you are looking for.

NO GRUDGES
NoNo
[Universal Friend - Bono Costa ( My doctor says I'm better now)]
:frown;

From: oldballs_buyer on
Chris,
I am an old balls buyer,
Bono is a balls chewer,
You are a duffer,
What is all that matter
is you are still a junior member,
even after posting so many messages in this news reader.
A bit odd to hear all this from a stranger,
This is what happens when you play with fire.
Finally wake up this isnot a rumour,
That you are a duffer.

Oldballs_buyer.

From: oldballs_buyer on
Hey Underwear,

i am an old balls buyer.
I am interested in anything old.
Thats why i entered this forum as Authorware is an old outdated language.
I have read your thread and got interested in ur underwear concept.
Do you deal in used underwears also,i mean old underwears.
If so leave a thread.
But hey must be old.
Old is Gold.

Oldballs_buyer.

From: AuthorwareUnderwear on
Hey Dear Old balls buyer

I have 3 pieces of the trial version authorwareunderwear left with me. I can
sell off 1 of them as I need to keep atleast one in Nebraska and one in my new
Research Center at Mt. Kilimanjaro.
You can have a look at the underwear at the link below:

http://images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.psychofox.com/photoshop/chav
vy%2520underwear%2520model.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.psychofox.com/photoshop/&h=3
66&w=237&sz=21&tbnid=TxYl7BWrS6sJ:&tbnh=118&tbnw=76&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images%3
Fq%3Dunderwear%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

This is completely Bono Proof.

As it a trial version, its free of cost.

Contact me offline if you need it. Its really affective and too good against
ball chewers like Bono. Its magical powers come from its stink.

cya

AuthorwareUnderwear
Marketing Manager -- Anti Bono Products Corp

From: oldballs_buyer on
Underwear,
Are the products you swear
wear and tear,