From: Jamil Zainasheff on
Clearly, either there was some miscommunication or the person you spoke with is
confused. I've forwarded your message and we'll get it straightened out.

If you're interested in what the future might hold for Authorware users, come
to TAAC or MAX. I'll be at both events and will be happy to share some of what
I know is coming.

Jamil Zainasheff
Director of Engineering, Authorware
Macromedia

From: ModerationNation on
Dear Jamil

Why doesnt Macromedia announce something formally so that all the speculations
about new Authorware versions clear up???

Most of software vendors pre-announce their future products. This helps
prospective developers to plan accordingly.

The Good Bono Costa (doctor says I'm better now)

From: granmaestro on
Hello World

These rumors about Authorware dyieng really upset me. I create education
courses, and now my office people tell me that we moving from Authorware to
Flash to create future courseware. Any idea whats up with authorware? I wish we
get new version in future. I like the way it works and its very easy too.

granmaestro
(University of Bologna, Italy)
:confused;

From: DieHard Follower of Flash on
:beer;
Hey Gran,
Flash is unversal.Authorware is limited to Amy Aunt and some good old uncles.
They usually celebrate their petty things in Euro-Taac and Taac sessions.
My sincere suggestion is pack your luggage and shift to Flash.
You don't need to search your work in Flash like you do in Authorware.
Flash is going places.
Never have we heard any rumour or fact that the existense of flash is in
question.
Better shift to a stable platform Gran.
Flash Follower.

From: granmaestro on
Hello Diehard Flash

The fact that you are in the authorware forum signifies that you are not a
diehard Flash geek. What are you doing in the Authorware forum if you are a
Flash pro! I have read your messages in the past and all look NONSENSE to me,
mr. Bono! Either stay away from this forum or start behaving professionally.

granmaestro