From: ModerationNation on
Originally posted by: granmaestro
Hello Diehard Flash

The fact that you are in the authorware forum signifies that you are not a
diehard Flash geek. What are you doing in the Authorware forum if you are a
Flash pro! I have read your messages in the past and all look NONSENSE to me,
mr. Bono! Either stay away from this forum or start behaving professionally.

granmaestro

Dear granmaestro

I swear its not me who posted the message above. Its upto you to believe me or
not. There is someone else too in this forum who keeps on sending meaningless
messages. I know it as I know that I have'nt posted the message above, its
someone else who is copying my style of writing.
But I care a damn if someone copies me.

Listen my copycat, I could have abused you to a great extent right here right
now right in front of all members and newsgroup users in this forum, but I
wont. As my doctor says not to abuse. My doctor says I'm better now. Better
dont mess with me, coz I'm the REAL BONO COSTA.

Universal Friend - Bono Costa ( Dr says I'm better now)

From: DieHard Follower of Flash on
Gran,
I have never said any thing like i don't like authorware or any stuff like
that.
I have only quoted facts and figures.
There are many programmers who still like foxpro,Cobol,Fortran.
But the thing is market doesn't run on your likes and dislikes.
I used to work on Authorware previously until Authorware6.5 version.
That's why i frequently visit this forum.
I too like Authorware.But things are not favouring ,not enough projects in
Authorware.
That's why i shifted to Flash and Director.
The only thing i want to stress is things are better in Flash.
I don't know who is this Bono,neither i would like to know.
I am a professional concerned only with my work.
Flash Follower.

From: ChrisVE on
Ho Guys,
Please... If you like to discuss anything out of subject or post your
curriculum, poems or wishes about Authorware, open a new thread called : Spend
your precious time.

Don't want to give you a hard time, as I'm nobody to do it, but I think that
all busy people here will really appreciate it.

Chris

From: granmaestro on
Peace
From: oldballs_buyer on
>Ho Guys,
>Please... If you like to discuss anything out of subject or post your
curriculum, poems or wishes about Authorware, open a new >thread called : Spend
your precious time.
>Don't want to give you a hard time, as I'm nobody to do it, but I think that
all busy people here will really appreciate it.
>Chris

Huh Chris,
You better do that.
You started this hypothetical thread that Authorware reached its maturity.
Whenever in the future before initiating these kind of threads,quote something
like Myths,Assumptions,Rumours on Authorware in the subject tag.
That will make clear to the forum readers whether they are going on a fantasy
trip or they are still dealing with the technicality of Authorware.
HTH,
OldBalls_Buyer