From: Jon on
My question is easy enough - can the AutoArchive option be removed
from the Exchange default warning that gets sent when a user approaches
their mailbox size limit? We would like to have that removed if it's
possible.

Thanks for any Reply -
Jon

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:59:57 -0600, "Jon" <lanmanjs(a)comcast.net>
wrote:

> My question is easy enough - can the AutoArchive option be removed
>from the Exchange default warning that gets sent when a user approaches
>their mailbox size limit? We would like to have that removed if it's
>possible.

That's something to as the Outlook folks. Exchange doesn't care how
you manage your mailbox.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP