From: Sammy on
I have an HMI running Allenbradley Panel View program and wanted to show some
help documents on the screen, and was able to get the power point started but
won't run in slides shows automatically. Need some Pro Advice.
Thanks
--
Thanks Guys
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

To get a Slide Show to run automatically take the following actions:-

1. Launch your Presentation.

2. I have got a 7 Slide Presentation on the screen in front of me.

3. Go to the Animations tab.

Transitions to This Slide group

4. Place a tick (check) in the box called:-

Automatically After:

Remove tick (check) from:-

On Mouse Click

- box.

5. Change the:-

00:00

- setting to (for example) 00:05

6. Click on Slide 1 / Animations tab / Transition to This Slide group /
Apply To All

Slides should now run automatically every 5 seconds.

7. To check that it works:-

View / Presentation Views group / click on Slide Show

Thanks.

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <8113D861-5A6D-4AC1-8A5A-5DD41DD25462(a)microsoft.com>, Sammy wrote:
> I have an HMI running Allenbradley Panel View program and wanted to show some
> help documents on the screen, and was able to get the power point started but
> won't run in slides shows automatically. Need some Pro Advice.
> Thanks

Open it in PowerPoint, save it as a PowerPoint SHOW rather than as a
Presentation. It'll get a PPS or PPSX extension instead of the usual PPT or
PTPX. Now when you doubleclick it or otherwise launch it, it'll open in slide
show view and PPT will quit when the show ends.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/