From: ernie on
okay! thanks. I got exactly what I want. But I'm really interested to know
how it works.. Can you explains to me ? Please. Thanks you.
--
help me

From: Jacob Skaria on
The array gives the day numbers for the days Monday through Friday. For
example if you want to get a count of weekend days change that to {1,7}

You could re-write the formula as below...which will only consider the
weekdays which are specified in the array
=SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&TODAY())))={2,3,4,5,6}))

--
Jacob