From: Sebastian on
Hi,

although this thread is pretty old, I'll leave a link to an application framework I just published (WmAutoUpdate), which enables automatic self-updates for compact framework apps. It's freely available on Github: http://github.com/seboslaw/wmautoupdate

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/18_2005_5_0_0_526202/Auto-update-app.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com/g/
From: Brian on
On Sep 22, 5:34 pm, Sebastian<nos...(a)developmentnow.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> although this thread is pretty old, I'll leave a link to an application framework I just published (WmAutoUpdate), which enables automatic self-updates for compact framework apps. It's freely available on Github:http://github.com/seboslaw/wmautoupdate
>
> Fromhttp://www.developmentnow.com/g/18_2005_5_0_0_526202/Auto-update-app.htm

Thanks Sebastian. I'll definitely have a look at it. Not quite at
the point that it is needed yet, but having an idea of how to do it
beforehand never hurts!