|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
right cab to use
hi, i have a movile device runing windows ce 5.0 the cpu is a: intel ARM920T-PX i try to install the right cab for: Sql Server Compact Microsft Net cf 2.0 microsoft sql client 2.0 i can´t deploy using activesync because the usb connection for some reason don´t work :( thanks for your help :) -- Messa... 2 Jun 2010 14:17
unsubscribe
Unscrbe pleade Jeald Ec layton ... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Still now smart device support in VS2010?
Hi, I still have difficulties to understand why there is now smart device development available in VS2010 :-(( Some of my Projects are vor WM6 and earlier. Must I from now on hold two or more IDEs on my Machines to be able to fullfill the needs of my company? That su..s!! Is there any perspective, that i... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 13:46
Custom Input Panel - duplicate key tap question
Using VS2008, .NETCF 3.5, C#, I created a custom SIP based on Alex Yakhnin's sample posted here: http://blog.opennetcf.com/ayakhnin/CategoryView,category,SIP.aspx The SIP works great (Thanks Alex!), except for one small issue which I hope to resolve: When the same key is hit twice in row quickly, the second hit ... 25 May 2010 11:19
appointment and occurrences
Hello, Do you know how to retrieve the next occurrence of a recurring appointment ? For example, if I have an appointment "every month, the 1st", maybe I had move one of the occurrences to the 31, so, how can I do ? (without testing the 2, 3, 4... 31) ... 24 May 2010 14:36
Default GPRS connection
K url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/14289080.aspx ... 23 May 2010 00:42
DataGrid Cell Color - urgent
Can U post here the code, or send an email: passos(a)rcsoft.pt David "Adnan" wrote: Dear mrjrogers i have sent you an e-mail at your given address thanx "mrjrogers" wrote: I'm Sorry Adnan I need an eMail Address, Please send me a reply directly to mrjrogers(a)hotmail.com to keep this off... 21 May 2010 15:03
how to generate database model from *.sdf file ( .NET CF 2.0 )
Is there any free tool to generate a database model from database file (.sdf format)? I cannot use SqlMetal because it needs LINQ support (.NET CF 2.0 doesn't support LINQ). ... 21 May 2010 08:25
XmlSerializer.Serialize with stream -> data abort (sdmmc.dll)
during serializing to a file on sd card i found an interestring behaviour: if i do a direct seralize to FileStream: Stream writer = new FileStream(fileName, FileMode.Create); serializer.Serialize(writer , obj); writer.Close(); i get a data abort (sdmmc.dll) error (if the size of the xml is only for eg 200 byte... 20 May 2010 17:14
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 06:05
HTC issue
Hello, anybody else having issues with applications on newer HTC smartphones where HTC switched from Microsoft to Widcomm/Broadcom Bluetooth stack? The application I'm referring too would even detect the stack and use the Widcom stack in that case but it fails with a MissingMethodException. Unluckily this iecept... 19 May 2010 01:46
Subclassing - Detecting Start Menu Activation
I have found an article about how to subclass in NETCF. http://blogs.msdn.com/raffael/archive/2008/02/26/subclassing-netcf-applications.aspx Took some part of the code to test in detetcting Start Menu activation(shown) and closed. But am not sure what I'm doing wrong because after hooking Start Menu, it hangs.. I... 18 May 2010 14:48
flickering when repeatedly updating an image
Hello, I use a picturebox to paint some graphical elements that have to be repeatedly updated. In short I do it like this: public class myGraphics { public Bitmap offscreenBitmap; private Graphics offscreenGraphics; public myGraphics () { ... offscreenBitmap = new Bitmap(... 14 May 2010 07:21
Socket.ReceiveTimeout
I am trying to transfer a file between a PC and a CE device using sockets. The file transfer itself is working fine but the CE device side of it is giving me a problem in that it is not detecting when the transfer is complete. I am using the OpenNETCF FTP classes as the basis for my code, which is as follows:- ... 11 May 2010 10:04
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11