First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Language message
Hi to everybody. I 've a device WM5 PPC with english SO. I need that the error messages that CF triggers in spanish. I installed into the device NETCFv35.Messages.ES.wm.cab but the messages are still in english... It�s possible to change the error message from english to spanish ? Thnaks in advaced. Pabl... 17 Mar 2010 12:31
Error while launching Cab in Windows CE
Dear Experts, I am, trying to build a smart application updater for my Windows CE 5.0 device running on LXE MX7. I manage to implement if there's a new update the application will download the update to the device with the webservice. Once the download have been completed I am having this problem when tryin... 17 Mar 2010 15:58
Grid Columns
Given the code below, what changes are needed to show only the current and name fields on the grid, also to show the Boolean field as a checkbox. TIA David McCallum class Person{ public int ID { get; set; } public string Name { get; set; } public DateTime DateOfBirth { get; set; } ... 22 Mar 2010 02:47
force the form to be made visible in the Load event handler
Maybe like this??? this.Visible = true; OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms.Application2.DoEvents(); Michael Aebi wrote: force the form to be made visible in the Load event handler 16-Mar-10 How do you do that? Previous Posts In This Thread: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ... 16 Mar 2010 06:52
force the form to be made visible in the Load event handler
How do you do that? Neil Cowburn wrote: You can force the form to be made visible in the Load event handler and set 22-Aug-07 You can force the form to be made visible in the Load event handler and set the wait cursor there too. -- Neil Cowburn Principal Partner OpenNETCF Consulting Previous Posts In ... 16 Mar 2010 05:46
Notifications and a running app
Hello NG, I want to program an application (VB .NET), which starts in specific intervals and display notifications. Then the program should be ended. The app starts with CeRunAppAtTime and shows a notification with a Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms.Notification. So far so good. The problem is, when the user does n... 22 Mar 2010 13:06
VS2008 with WCE 6
I created an image WCE 6 for device emulator 3.0 and it work correctly. My problem is that the VS2008 load NETCFv2.vm.armv4i.cab and not NETCFv2.wce5.armv4i.cab for .NET CF V2 on the device (or load NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab and not NETCFv35.wce.arm4.cab for .NET CF V3.5). Why? P.S.: VS2005 work correctly. Now, I ... 15 Mar 2010 07:53
Compact Plugs & Compact Injection
Hi, I just release my project called "Compact Plugs & Compact Injection". As the name says is a plugin framework for .NetCF and a DI container. There is not much documentation but there are some examples. Any suggestion or recommendation will be appreciate. URL: http://compactplugs.codeplex.com/ regards... 16 Mar 2010 18:37
Trouble with SqlCeDataAdapter.Update
Hi, I have some trouble updating my database. I have two DataTables: one "main" table and a second table, which contains a copied subset of the rows of the main table. Some values of non-PK-columns get changed in the second table and those values are saved back to the main table via Table.Merge(). Up to here all... 11 Mar 2010 04:34
Version of CF
Hi, i want to know wich version of CF 3.5 is running on a Mobile. When i run cgautil it pops up: 3.5.7283.0 Which is the version of CF 3.5 and CF 3.5 SP1 ? thanks Nicolas. ... 10 Mar 2010 07:29
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last