First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Project Assemblies file keeps on filling up
Hi, I am facing this very issue mentioned by corrado. Has anyone figured it out, any workaround for it. Thanks Mohammed. corradola wrote: Form designer very slow and exhausting disk space in Visual Studio 2005 22-Oct-07 Hi everyone, start Visual Studio 2005 and create a new C# Smart Device project, t... 29 Dec 2009 11:56
Customize webbrowser
Hi, is it possible to customize default webbrowser control? Actually I want to change the color of scrollbar in this control. How can I do it? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
Exception in other thread
Hi, in Windows Forms i have a threading.timer for do some ui stuff. If i close this forms and the timer run a tick and release an exception (ObjectDisposedException) this exception abort the other thread with no influence in main thread. In Compact Framework, if in another thread the timer release an except... 28 Dec 2009 06:23
CE emulator?
Hi NG, is there a windowsCE emulator available under VS2008 professional? I currently can have only emulators for PocketPC devices. Regards Rainer ... 28 Dec 2009 07:29
Type.GUID Replacement
Hello, How do I get the Guid for a class in the compact framework (the one that was defined with the GuidAttribute from System.Runtime.InteropServices)? Or is there an alternate way (possibly compatible with the desktop framework) to add a GUID to a compact framework type? Thanks, Markus ... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
Has anyone used RemoteWipe in Windows Mobile?
I just got my Treo and noting the lack of a software reset (the need to use the stylus on the reset button really annoys me), I decided to build my own. The Reset and Suspend part of my little program works like a charm and then I decided to improve a little more and add a Hard Reset feature, which would restore... 1 Jan 2010 23:57
dependences files >38 MB ?
Hi Group, I have a problem with my project dependences. After a code refactoring (update to compact sql 3.5, methodes in separate class...) my cab file grew up to 38 mb instead of 4 MB ! Also, I can not start a debug session, because there is no enough space on the emulator for the many system files. I don't kn... 17 Dec 2009 06:01
Unable to Start Debugging
Dear All When I try to deploy and debug in pocket pc emulator its work fine. but in case of Target Device (Armv4I) ,its not allowing to debug the application,where as it gives message deploy suceeed. Please share with me your valubale solution. Regards Vikram Jain ... 17 Dec 2009 13:45
Network Connection Check
Hi, How to check GPRS or Lan Connection in programatically I like to set MyNetwork Default and myisp optional. send us ideas with regards meganathan ... 14 Dec 2009 11:01
Network Communication
Hi, Data Transfter via LAN: MyNetwork Data Transfter via GPRS: Myisp I like to check Programatically if LAN means Mynetwork GPRS means Myisp setup automatically. Please suggest idea. ... 11 Dec 2009 20:18