First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
refresh flicker even w/ double buffering
"Chris Tacke, MVP" <ctacke.at.opennetcf.dot.com> wrote in news:152382DE- 8C71-4858-A742-BEBB5EE72669(a)microsoft.com: You probably need to override OnPaintBackground and have it do nothing. You mean for the form or the user control? In either case my form and/or control do not seem to have a OnPaintBackgr... 10 Sep 2009 21:27
I'm looking for RasDial code sample in C#
The place to ask for this is probably microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework, so I've added that group to the distribution list... Paul T. "Afikim via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u48197(a)uwe> wrote in message news:916ac93e03b0b(a)uwe... Hi I'm looking for a code sample for dialing to the ISP usi... 9 Feb 2009 11:42
How i restore the original function of my hardware keys?
How I restore the original function of my hardware keys after UnregisterFunc1 and RegisterHotKey? The green dial button back to original function automatically, but the volume up, volume down and the red end button don't. :( My device is HTC P3301. Someone can help me? []'s ... 2 Feb 2009 15:45
SQL Server connection
I want to develop a small software in C# for Windows mobile 6 whose one of the actions is to connect and retrieve data from the corporatre MS SQL Server 2005. I am still in development phase with visual studio 2008. When I create a new connection in my windows mobile form (the same way as in windows forms for d... 22 Jan 2009 09:44
cannot open serial port
I'm trying to open a serial port on a CE device. This is a port used by the GPS. System.IO.Ports.SerialPort does not work, but OpenNETCF.IO.Serial.Port does work. This happends only on a few models (QUE for example). Is there something I'm missing? Thanks! Yoav. I get: " OpenNETCF.IO.Serial.Port opened ... 27 Nov 2008 13:26
WebRequest.ReadWriteTimeout and CF 3.5
Hi to all, I'm working on a WCE device with CF 3.5 installed. I'm developing my application with Visual Studio 2005, CF 2.0. I need to read a WebStream but also to check if a "no data" timeout occurred. What happens is that the WebRequest.ReadWriteTimeout doesn't works well. I installed CF2.0 on my device (toge... 17 Nov 2008 06:56
Datagrid tablestyle mapping name
Glad I could help you :) I've had real problem with finding the correct mapping name myself. At one point I just started browsing through the properties using the debugger to see what table style is used if it doesn't use the one I specify and found m_tabstyActive with (fortunately) filled mappingName. I don'... 5 Nov 2008 19:08
Hang in GPSCloseDevice, CloseHandle, or EventModify
Hello, I'm investingting a situation that's causing my app to hang. It only occurs very rarely, and the last time it happend, my application logs helped me narrow it down to a few lines. It's basically in the Microsoft-provided GPS intermediate driver sample code, in the Close method of the Gps class. It take... 6 Oct 2008 00:30
Connect to WiFi using C# on Symbol MC50
Hello, We are writing an application for MC50 and would like to connect and disconnect from the wireless only when we want to synch the data. What can I use to programmatically connect and disconnect from the wireless? ... 1 Oct 2008 20:23
Establish Data/GPRS Connection Automatically
Hi everyone, I am working on an application that runs on the Symbol/Motorola MC75. This unit has the ability to connect to the Internet via cellular network. When I open Internet Explorer it established a GPRS or EVDO (depending on the unit) connection if one is not already active. How can I g... 15 Sep 2008 18:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last