From: nadia on
Hello,
We are writing an application for MC50 and would like to connect and disconnect from the wireless only when we want to synch the data. What can I use to programmatically connect and disconnect from the wireless?
From: "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT on
You mean that you want to enable/disable the WiFi on the specific device
based on what your program wants to do? Doesn't the MC50 have a device SDK
that has control over the WiFi in it? If not, you can use a combination of
my previous posts on the subject of "disable adapter" and OpenNETCF Smart
Device Framework, which you can get from www.opennetcf.com, to turn the
adapter driver on and off. Search the archives from here:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework/topics

Paul T.

From: Ron Weiner on
In the Symbol SDK you will find a Demo application in both C#
(CS_WirelessLANSample1) and VB (VB_WirelessLanSample1) that demonstates how
to control the wireless adapter in the MC50.

Rdub