First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Barcode create
I'm working on Visual Studio 2005 Mobile using C# language. I need to create simple barcode 3 of 9. How can I do it? Do I need download barcode controls or dll files? ... 28 Jul 2008 14:07
The SCAN_SetReaderParams Error occured when using SMDK (Symbol
Hi Fuc, I also get the same problem, and already fix it. The Barcode reader I use is Symbol MC3090. It must be conflict between your program and DataWedge. DataWedge is Symbol software for scanning data, and it will initialize the reader. The program you write is already including the SMDK, and it will also ... 1 Aug 2008 05:49
ANN: Smart Device Development Chat, July 16.
The next�Smart Device Development Chat�will take place on MSDN at�10am PST�on�Wednesday, July 16. � Please join experts from the Windows Mobile, Windows CE, SQL Server CE and .NET Compact Framework communities in a chat around application development for smart devices. These chats are a great opportunity to h... 11 Jul 2008 15:06
The SCAN_SetReaderParams Error occured when using SMDK (Symbol Mobility Development Kit)1.5 for .NET
hi experts, We are using the Symbol MC9090G scanners, and use the symbol SMDK 1.5 for .NET to develop the WinCE form application, the tools we are using is VS2005 professional and C#. We are using Symbol.Barcode namespace class to read barcode and do some logic etc. the code just like: Symbol.Barcode.Reader... 1 Aug 2008 05:49
GPIO code example
Hi, Can you give a link for an exact sample or send a simple code to this address:slm_guzel(a)hotmail.com ? Thanks in advance. ... 16 Jul 2008 03:45
GetContrast and SetContrast Ce 6
Hi Community Can anyone help with GetContrast and SetContrast. I have made something in vb. <Runtime.InteropServices.DllImport("coredll.dll")> _ Private Shared Function CreateDC(ByVal lpszDriver As String, ByVal lpszDevice As String, _ ByVal lpszOutput As String, ByRef deviceMode As IntPtr) As IntPtr ... 1 Apr 2008 11:46
ITCScan.DLL Issues On Intermec 700C PPC 2003
have spent the last two weeks in frustration going back and forth with Intermec on-line support and yet no solution. Has someone out there found the solutions to any of the following: (1) AN exception is being thrown when I create BarcodeReader. Error message is: 'Can't find an Entry point ITSCAN_WinAsyncRead i... 2 Jan 2008 14:59
Bluetooth C# DLLs
Are there C# DLLs in VS05/08 to communicate with Bluetooth devices? If so, will they work with both PC and Mobile (CF) applications? ... 18 Dec 2007 06:51
DataGrid and SqlCeResultset in CF v2
Hi, Help please to troubleshoot with SqlCeResultset and DataGrid in CF v2. I do so: public System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeResultSet CustsResulSet = null; public SqlCeResultSet GetExecuteResultSet(string _comText, bool _updatable) { SqlCeCommand cmd = new SqlCeCommand(_comText, sqlCeConnecti... 3 Jan 2008 13:02
DataGrid & Horizontal Scroll Bar
Hi All, Environment: VS2005, VB.net , CF 2.0 with service pack 2 I am able to display data in the datagrid. there are 7 columns in the grid. Delivery,Return,Description,Quantity,total quantity. the gird displays first three columns Del,Return, Description (part of the description is displayed). when user click... 12 Nov 2007 16:34