From: Selma on
Hi,
Can you give a link for an exact sample or send a simple code to this address:slm_guzel(a)hotmail.com
?
Thanks in advance.
From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
Registers and mapped IO are very, very hardware dependent so I can't really
provide an example that's going to be a whole lot of use (unless we just
amazingly have the same hardware). The PhysicalAddressPointer class is
really straightforward - you give it an address to map and then you read or
write to it just like you would in C.

Something like this

PhysicalAddressPointer pap = new PhysicalAddressPointer(myAddress, size);
pap.WriteInt32(myIntvalue);
myIntvalue = pap.ReadInt32();

-Chris

From: "selma güzel" slm on

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

Hi,
What is the reference for PhysicalAddressPointer parameters:myAddress, size
Namely,according to where,must i set these?
Thanks.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/14288388.aspx
From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
You get the address and size based on your hardware data sheet. If you
don't know the address, or don't know that you need an address, then I
question whether you should be even doing this. What exactly are you trying
to do that you think you need the PhysicalAddressPointer for?

-Chris

From: selmaguzel on
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
After changing the address for my sbc i have gotten result:
PhysicalAddressPointer gpacon, gpadata;

gpacon = new PhysicalAddressPointer(0x56000010, 0x04);
gpadata = new PhysicalAddressPointer(0x56000014, 0x04);

gpacon.WriteInt32(0X00); // GPBCON set GPBDAT as output port.

gpadata.WriteInt32(0x01); // Write to gpadata
textBox1.Text=gpadata.ReadByte().ToString();

That's all:) Of course according to your suggestions;)
Thanks.