From: vijay on
Hi All,

Environment: VS2005, VB.net , CF 2.0 with service pack 2

I am able to display data in the datagrid. there are 7 columns in the
grid. Delivery,Return,Description,Quantity,total quantity. the gird
displays first three columns Del,Return, Description (part of the
description is displayed). when user click on the Description column
Horizontal scroll bar Automatically adjusted to display Description
field. in this Delivery,return columns are moved to left side and user
can't see these fields.

My requirement:

When ever user clicks on the partically displayed Description field,
stop horizontal scroll bar changing to display selected column. only
when user manually scrolls horizontal scroll bar datagrid values has
to be scrolled horizontally.

From: Arun on
Use HitTestInfo to find out the click on the datagrid is on he
Description filed,
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework/browse_thread/thread/f710681c589afd04/f18fdd4e956a5763?lnk=gst&q=HitTestInfo+Arun+&rnum=1#f18fdd4e956a5763

Add datagrid value changed scroll event and handle the event by
e.Handle = true;
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework/browse_thread/thread/53ded0405c223793/dff80ae526e13f72?lnk=gst&q=DataGrid+Scroll+Arun#dff80ae526e13f72

Hope this helps,
Cheers,