From: drozd on
Glad I could help you :)

I've had real problem with finding the correct mapping name myself. At
one point I just started browsing through the properties using the
debugger to see what table style is used if it doesn't use the one I
specify and found m_tabstyActive with (fortunately) filled
mappingName.

I don't think you really need access to this property during runtime -
just use your own table style. On the other hand, being able to access
the active table style would make it a bit easier to modify the grid
appearance - it wouldn't be necessary to create a new table style just
for the sake of a single table.

Regards,
Michal