From: B.G. on
How I restore the original function of my hardware keys after
UnregisterFunc1 and RegisterHotKey? The green dial button back to
original function automatically, but the volume up, volume down and
the red end button don't. :(

My device is HTC P3301. Someone can help me?

[]'s

From: "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT on
By definition, there is no 'previous' registration of the key.
RegisterHotKey() will fail if the key is already registered (see the help).

Paul T.

From: B.G. on
Ok.

So, what explains the IE, Ok, Windows, Cam and Voice Record keys turn
back to the default settings when my application exit?

From: "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT on
They must be mapped in some other way, one that RegisterHotKey() overrides,
but does not replace. I don't have access to any internal code for the
Windows Mobile messaging system. Take a look and see if there are registry
entries for the hardware keys and check whether you registering one of those
causes a change in the registry. If so, it would be pretty easy to restore
the old entry and notify whomever needs to know.