First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
SSL Connections
Hi, I'm currently looking for possibilities to connect to a Server using SSL. But it seems that the SslStream class is not available on the compact framework. This irritates me, as MS claims SSL support for .NET CF for Sockets, http, SOAP and SQL Server Compact synchronization: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li... 31 Mar 2010 04:23
looking for a test connection pda software
hi, i creating a program to my pda to connect to my sql server 2000. but i receive all the time a error that the server don´t exist i have tested in other computers and i can connect so i don´t know if there is a problem in the code or my pda, there is some free program for connect for test a sql server? thanks a... 2 Mar 2010 12:24
this code failed ( tcpclient )
Hello, the following code fails to receive more than 32767 bytes. Does not return any error and the connection is closed properly. The platform is Windows Mobile 6 standard on iPaq 214 (also tried other iPaq) VS2005 and CF2.0. Does anyone know help me? //I ask for the file to the server writer.... 31 Mar 2010 04:23
problem tcpclient -> other server HELP
Hi, i want known if this code is correct to receive data of any dimension. I used this to call a procedure on the server (write in delphi 2007 e Indy that is fully funcionally to another client but client write in delphi and run on windows) that return a large ammount of data other 1460 byte. The call return only... 4 Mar 2010 11:13
How to Detect file opening / close
Hi, Is there a way to detect file opening / close. When a file is clicked to open, before the mobile phone launch the respective application (e.g. word doc, window media player, etc etc), my system will need to do an operation. Same thing for file close. When the file is completely close, do something to... 24 Feb 2010 16:35
how do i check if a cab-file is signed ?
how do i check if a cab-file is signed (certificate) in cf35 ? ... 20 Feb 2010 15:47
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 44299
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 22:13
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo deSolenóides ( solenoid ) + chicote Para Câmbio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 29153
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solen�ides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit cont�m: 5 solen�ides 2 Epc ( solenoides de press�o ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 at� hoje com o cambio autom�tico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
System_SR_ES.CAB
Hi, I need the assembly System.SR.dll included in System_SR_ES.CAB but I don`t know what is. In System_SR_ENU_Cab for CF 3.5 Martijnh explain it, http://blogs.msdn.com/martijnh/archive/2008/01/03/fixing-exception-messages-on-the-net-compact-framework-3-5.aspx , but I need it for CF 2.0. Please can anyone h... 21 Feb 2010 23:50
battery monitor, wifi SignalStrength
hello, i need to read this information and i resolve this with opennetcf 2.3. I read battery life with batteryMonitor trigger and wifi SignalStrength with a timer tick event, but this is very slow and takes 2 seconds to return the value. Have another solutions ? Windows Mobile 6 classic or pro, C# language and... 24 Feb 2010 04:16