First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
vs 2010 support
Is there or will there be any way to use vs 2010 to develop a NETCF 3.5 winforms app for WinCE, or are they obsoleted along with the windows mobile apps? I know I can still use vs 2008 in parallel but I'd rather use 2010 for everything. ... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
Same problem when timezone is changed outside the application
I have an application that shows flightinformation, and if the user change timezone on their phone while my application is running (can happen automatically on some newer phones), my app still shows localtimes as they where before the change, and they need to restart my app to get correct localtimes. All times in my... 12 Apr 2010 12:34
this.Hide closes the whole program
Hello, I want to hide my form (there is only one in the program) and for this I found I should use this.Hide (); because it is called from inside the Form-class. Now I debugged it with the result that the program is closed after this line and there is a statement "The thread 0x3510436 has exited with code 0 ... 10 Apr 2010 12:25
Alternative source / resolution to the same exception/similar scenario...
In my case I had to Invoke to the UI thread to avoid the problem. I managed to get hold of an inner exception and the stack, which eventually led me to the conclusion it was the UI main thread of .NET framework that complained ... my update also came from another thread so I should have used it all along from the sta... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
JOin as Sub Broker of Karvy
Karvy Stock Broking is expanding it’s business in all over India to reach corner customers of India, Karvy Fortune is carved to reach like- minded people who wish to serve the customers with utmost reliability and fervor. A Business Associate of Karvy will actively promote and market Karvy’s services and products a... 9 Apr 2010 03:27
Crash in Microsoft.AGL on Windows CE 6.0
Hello, I have an application developed on .NET CF 2.0. This application works fine on my target device with Windows CE 5.0 but on Windows CE 6.0 (with the same device), it throws the following exception randomly : Crash in main program System.NotSupportedException: NotSupportedException in System.Windows.Forms... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
How Do I Download the OpenNetCf.Desktop.Communication dll?
ATTENTION: Windows CE Embedded Live Chat Tomorrow
Just a note that we'll be hosting an online chat tomorrow concerning Windows Embedded CE! Members of the development team will be on hand ready to answer your questions, so bring 'em on! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Title: Windows CE Live Chat! Tuesday, March 30th, 2010 9:00 - 10:00 A.M. Paci... 29 Mar 2010 21:26
ErrorProvider Class
I am looking for something like the ErrorProvider class: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.errorprovider.aspx which isn't available on CF. Any tips? regards, Robert ... 30 Mar 2010 18:25
Validation Library
I am looking for a validation library, something like http://fluentvalidation.codeplex.com which doesn't work on CF. Any recommendations? regards, Robert ... 29 Mar 2010 17:00