First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
non riesco a risolvere TCPClient segue: problem tcpclient -> otherserver HELP
Hi, I need a working example of code TcpClient (Compact Framework 2) TcpListener (. NET Full 2.0) that accepts multiple clients and send and receive any amount of data. I found dozens of examples but once compiled it does not work one. I also tried to do it but I encountered several problems. I really need a ... 8 Mar 2010 09:42
convert mdb acess to sqlserver ce
hi, there is any program/way to convert a mdb acess to a sql server ce? thanks for your help :) -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/dotnet-compact-framework/201003/1 ... 5 Mar 2010 16:14
Please help with plug-in
Hi, i had developed an Windows Mobile 6 Standard app ( VS2008 + C# + CF 3.5 ) I need to put in home screen and icon ( shortcut ) to the user can access to my app. I was reading about to modify home.xml and register my clsid. But i don�t know how to register and create a plug-in to launh my app from the home... 12 Mar 2010 07:13
OpenNETCF AppHandler??
I've inherited an application that relies on an application named AppHandler which apparently relies on OpenNETCF.dll 400kb It's used to "kill" any running program. It is used in conjunction with mRAPI.CreateProcess("\AppHandler","Kill MxEnvelope.exe") Isn't there a better way to kill as application progra... 4 Mar 2010 12:22
Deploying CF 2.0 files on WCE 5.0 device
Hello All, We are working in an application that will run on a WCE 5.0 device. This will be a CF 2.0 based application and we cannot change the operating system image on the device. One particular issue on this device is that when it starts up (reset), it gets all operating system files in a specific folder... 4 Mar 2010 13:32
CmdLineArgs
Hello NG, I launch my VB.NET-application with different cmdlineargs. When I run the program normally, everything is OK. If the program is already running, the parameters are not evaluated. What do I need to program so that the parameters are evaluated at an activation of the program? Thanks! Karsten Bau... 4 Mar 2010 04:31
wceload \delete 1 not recognised
i tried to use wceload with the '\delete 1' option, but the cab-file remains on disc after successful installation (wince 5.0) if i omit the '\delete 1' option, the cab-file is deleted does the '\delete 1' option does not work correctly on wince 5.0 ? ... 3 Mar 2010 04:05
Send (stream) a custom object to a http url
Scenario: Windows Mobile C# Compact framework 2.0 or 3.5 Protobuf object I need to send an object to a http url (Post). Afterward I will wait for a response and receive a modified version of the object back. Any input on how to connect to a http stream and passing in a serialized object? ... 2 Mar 2010 23:44
.net Framework under Compact Framework
It is possible to use under the compact framework a dll which is from the normal .net framework? If it works, how? Greez Marc ... 2 Mar 2010 12:24
Use AT Commands with smartphone modem
Hi Flavio, I have the same problem would like to initiate data call between two WM6..did you make any progress, can you share your understanding. Any c# code is welcome! thx in advance Zelda "Flavio Miano" wrote: I I'm Very new in CF 3.5 I HAVE A WINDOWS MOBILE 6 PRO SMARTPHONE i nee... 26 Feb 2010 11:56