From: Miriam Niggles on
Hi, i had developed an Windows Mobile 6 Standard app ( VS2008 + C# + CF
3.5 )

I need to put in home screen and icon ( shortcut ) to the user can access to
my app.

I was reading about to modify home.xml and register my clsid. But i don�t
know how to register and create a plug-in to launh my app from the home
screen.

Please, help me with this. Any code ? link ? or paper ?

Thanks Miriam.

From: Miriam Niggles on
Please any help with this ?

thanks.

From: Alberto Silva, MVP on
Hi,
Today screen plug-ins for touch screen devices have to be developed in C++,
I guess it's the same for 'standard' devices without touch screen.
Christopher Farbain has done some work to make it work on touch screen
devices, not sure if some of his works applies to what you are looking for:

http://www.christec.co.nz/blog/archives/279

Alberto Silva

From: Nicolas Cabrera on
Okis.... thanks a lot Alberto!!

"Alberto Silva, MVP" <albertosilva(a)mundomovel.removeuntildot.com> escribi�
en el mensaje news:B22ED2F6-7100-4DA6-94F8-27CCAB75B09F(a)microsoft.com...