From: LightStamp on
I've inherited an application that relies on an application named AppHandler
which apparently relies on OpenNETCF.dll 400kb

It's used to "kill" any running program.

It is used in conjunction with mRAPI.CreateProcess("\AppHandler","Kill
MxEnvelope.exe")
Isn't there a better way to kill as application programmatically or is there
a smaller OpenNETCF library I can use rather than this 400KB gorilla?

From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
Send the app WM_CLOSE and if it doesn't die call KillProcess. They're
likely using the toolhelp stuff in the SDF to do that.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting