From: Rainer on
Hi NG,

is there a windowsCE emulator available under VS2008 professional?
I currently can have only emulators for PocketPC devices.

Regards
Rainer
From: Alberto Silva, MVP on
Windows CE devices may have some level of customization on the hardware and
features the manufacturer opted that makes a 'Windows CE Device Emulator
Reference Image' in many cases useless, because there is no waranty at all
that whatever you test on the emulator would work in different Windows CE
devices.

I guess that using Platform Builder you could build your own image more
according to the device you want to emulate.

Alberto Silva

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4713 (20091223) __________

http://www.eset.com