From: Mariano Vicario on
Hi,
I just release my project called "Compact Plugs & Compact
Injection". As the name says is a plugin framework for .NetCF and a DI
container. There is not much documentation but there are some
examples. Any suggestion or recommendation will be appreciate.

regards,
Mariano Vicario
From: Simon Hart [MVP] on
Cool, how does this compare with the Compact Container?
http://code.google.com/p/compactcontainer/

--
Simon Hart
Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP